- The event will be held at the IAPH Headquarters for the working groups
- This event hopes that the Napoleonic routes form part of the Cultural Route of the Council of Europe
24/02/2022 Next Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. peninsular time, the second forum / conference of the "Lab Euroregion Alentejo-Algarve-Andalusia (AAA) in heritage, culture and smart tourist destination: Napoleonic Routes" will be held.
The conference has been organized by the Finnova Foundation with the support and collaboration of the NAPOCTEP Interreg Project and subsidized by the Regional Government of Andalusia, Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administration, and the Interior.
The event will be in a hybrid format; over Zoom for the general public and in-person (headquarters of the IAPH - Andalusian Institute of Historical Heritage. Ministry of Culture and Historical Heritage. Junta de Andalucía) for working groups.
This forum seeks to establish debate, study, and planning by experts in the field to develop a heritage and cultural route that promotes intelligent, sustainable, and digital tourism. This will help preserve the tangible and intangible heritage of the territory, as well as transform knowledge into an economic value bet for the AAA Euroregion (Alentejo-Algarve-Andalusia).
The objective of this event is to define and implement an intelligent and inclusive heritage route based on the theme of the Napoleonic routes, to be recognized as a Cultural Route of the Council of Europe through a European project. In addition, it seeks to establish a network between agents of interest.
- Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Time: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CET)
- Hybrid event: digital for the general public and in-person for working groups
- Virtual platform: Zoom
- Sign up here: https://fororutas2.napoctep.eu/
- Event organized by: Fundación Finnova (www.finnova.eu)